¡Tu mensaje de bienvenida, twitter o publicidad aquí!

| Suscríbete vía RSS

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2 Options

| |

Part 2 is now up on YouTube but it'll get taken down like the first part.


I have 2 options.

1) Complete the entire dub and upload it to megaupload, etc.
2) Wait for the DVD and then redub the entire thing

This had the potential to be an hilarious movie with lots of work put into it but due to Summit having a dick up their ass I won't be able to show it to the world.

Suggestions, please.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

well i think it really super awesome just you know! I really want to have the whole movie on my ipod once you get it all done so megaupload would work for now.
but later you could do it through the DVD, im just telling you this since the DVD doesn't come out until (Rummored April 2009)!
I know! it so stupi how they took it down! hate when they do this!
Awesome Job Again!

Lauren said...

Hey! Nice job! I watch quite a few Abridged series but I have yet to see one based on a Live Action movie. Your script is a great laugh for anyone who doesn't like Twilight or people who just want some funnies in general. I do have some suggestions though. As Lucy said above, you could use the DVD to get some better quality. And then there's always special effects if you could manage to work a few in. Still, great video! I'm disappointed it got taken down though. And your Bella is the pinnacle of what she actually is(if that even makes sense xD)keep up the awesome work.